Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Stem Challenge

Student Lab Sheet: Paper Chair Challenge                    
My Questions?




Were you successful in the challenge? No Why?I didn't make one I was mucking around


What was the most difficult part of the challenge? The sheet was the hardest part because I was not watching and paying attention


What was the best idea you came up with during this challenge? Nothing I was mucking around and I didn't make one

Did your paper chair work? Why or Why not?  What type of chair design did you use?no Why?I didn't make one I was mucking around



What did you learn about construction and engineering during this challenge? To listen when the teacher tells everyone something.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sonny. My name is Maumahara. I am a student in Nga Rau Rangatira. I really like how you and your class made a paper chair challenge. I like how you asked yourself some questions about if you were successful in the challenge. Maybe next time you can add more detail in your writing. Good job. Keep up the work Sonny :). Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete